Why choose Grace Care?
Home is where you want to be and Grace Care can help you remain there safely, independently and with dignity for as long as possible. Whether your needs are temporary or long term, we will work with you and your family to develop a personalized schedule that best accommodates your wishes, schedule and budget. Our professional and friendly Home Health Aides and Companion Homemakers are ready to assist you with your daily tasks and activities, allowing you and your family peace of mind and the freedom to focus on living your life your way.
Does your loved one need in-home care?
Here are some questions to consider:
- Does your loved one need assistance with walking?
- Has their physical and/or emotional health been declining?
- Are they able to prepare nutritious daily meals?
- Are they able to shop for themselves?
- Are they able to manage their bills and financial responsibilities?
- Are they taking their medications on time?
- Are they still able to drive safely?
- Are they in need of companionship?
- Are they able to dress and groom themselves?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, professional home care might be an option for you. When considering agencies, choose one that can offer more than basic homemaker services, including dressing, bathing and other hygienic activities. Because not all states require licensing, be sure to check that the agency is bonded, insured and licensed.Contact Us